Dodane 1 tydzień dni temu
If you have a car of a leading brand, under it’s hood there are almost certainly wires made in LEONI Kabel Polska based in Wierzbice near Wrocław. We produce 45,000 tons a week kilometers of cables – if they were connected, they could encircle the entire Earth! We have been operating on the Polish market since 2001. We are part of the international LEONI concern, which has 84 locations in 31 countries around the world, employing 80,000 employees.
Working at LEONI Kabel Polska is an investment in yourself and a uniqe opportunity to develop in an international environment. Don’t delay, apply!
We are looking for a Production Engineer!
- Supporting the production manager in operational activities
- Collecting and analyzing production data, monitoring operational indicators, developing reports and analysis tools
- Optimizing processes in the production area and implementing new technologies
- Coordinating activities and leading projects (including Policy Deployment projects according to Lean Manufacturing standards)
- Analyzing and actively preventing technical problems in the production department
- Supporting the quality department in the complaint process
- Supporting the process engineering department in new product validation processes
- Preparing instructions and work standards for operational employees
- Implementing and maintaining defined standards in production areas
- Engineer’s or master’s degree
- Have min. 2 years of professional experience in similar positions
- Analytical thinking skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel – knowledge of BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau) will be an advantage
- Knowledge of English to communicate freely (interview partially in English)
- Practical knowledge of KAIZEN tools and systems supporting production processes: TPM, SMED, PDCA, PSS, etc.
- As an added advantage: experience in a similar position
- Experience in the use of production support tools such as MES, ERP, CAQ will be an advantage
What employer offers:
- Employment in an international production company with high quality standards of work
- Opportunity to independently conduct challenging projects
- Opportunity to learn about innovative products
- Attractive training system
- Attractive working conditions and benefits: flexible working time, subsidies for Multisport card, private medical care, employee canteen and other social benefits.